As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be part of our small, but very performant ARRANGED team. You will report to the Technical Manager who will assist you during your training period. You will participate in the design
of new filter components and automated filter systems (Industry 4.0), in close cooperation with the Technical Manager, the CEO, but also with the customer and the suppliers.
Once fully familiarized, you will take responsibility for an assigned project/product, from design to execution. So, with us you get the opportunity not only to do drawing work, but also the realization to the actual product. You will be responsible and supervise assembly and testing.
There are trips abroad (EU), about 2 to 3 working days per month.
- A good remuneration depending on your knowledge and experience.
- The salary is supplemented by numerous fringe benefits; meal vouchers, group insurance, training, profit premium, etc.
- A very varied job with small and large projects.
- If desired, flexible working hours or 4/5.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in a technical environment (electromechanics/industrial design).
- You may already have work experience in Mechanical Design.
- Preferably also knowledge or interest in electromechanics.
- You have a good knowledge of 3D Design Software, a very good knowledge of PTC Creo.
- Good computer science knowledge (Word/Excel)
- You are fluent in English plus another European language, eager to learn and accurate, a team player who understands that results can be easier to achieve together.