Current Crossflow systems still deal with various issues:
- very fine (membranes ranging 0.1 to 5 micron)
- problems with the sealants (pottings)
- large amounts of rinsing fluid needed when changing from product A to product B In our ARROSEP system, we make use of sintered stainless steel filter tubes in a unique and patented concentric configuration.
In our ARROSEP system, we make use of sintered stainless steel filter tubes in a unique and patented concentric configuration.
- full stainless steel construction (optional Hastelloy)
- operating temperatures up to 200°C
- micron ratings ranging from 2 to 100 micron absolute
- fully automated operation
A pilot test unit is available; it can produce between 300 and 1500 liters/hour filtrate (also called permeate), depending on liquid type, particle concentration and micron rating of the filter elements. For lab applications, we can provide our Mini-CF, this can do 0.1 to 2 liters/minute permeate. Typical applications are; catalyst recovery in synthesis processes, particle classification in dispersions, flaky particles filtration (e.g. graphite, graphene, metal flakes).