Unlike float or diaphragm valves, the new Arranged AVV breather valve has many advantages.
1) The AVV can be used for liquids:
- with high density,
- with viscous or sticky liquids,
- containing solid particles, eg dispersions.
2) It is a contact-free valve: neither the sensors nor the valve come into contact with the liquid.
3) It has been designed in such a way that the air chamber, which is in contact with liquid, can be cleaned (sanitary version) or changed quickly. The air chamber can easily be disconnected thanks to its quick-release bayonet connection.